My castle sets Armors disappeared.

Special forum for bug reports

My castle sets Armors disappeared.

Post by GameXP_14485954 » January 25th, 2017, 7:09 am

I did not play for a while because there were no more players but I realized that Sphere 3 Enchanted World had come back with everything but when I logged into my account it was not my Sets Armors Castle in the bag, I spent too much To have Them, Only mounts will remain.
Would you like to check my account?

Nick Name : Yris
Pvp Server

Re: My castle sets Armors disappeared.

Post by GameXP_6692936 » January 26th, 2017, 12:25 am

Hello.

When the castle changes its owner, all the castle equipment disappears. Perhaps this castle doesn't belong to your clan anymore, that's why your castle equipment is gone.

Post by GameXP_14485954 » January 26th, 2017, 7:47 am

Castle belongs to my clan

Post by GameXP_14520267 » January 27th, 2017, 2:51 am

Yris wrote:Castle belongs to my clan

It might be that while you were gone your clan lost control of that castle for a while, did not control it for several days or longer and then have retaken the control again. That way you would have lost the castle equipment in the process.

Another possibility is that the clan leader has an option to "reset" castle equipment. That means that all the equipment that has been given out to the members disappears and new items spawn at the castle NPC. This is being used because the number of the castle gear is limited and if there are a lot of inactive players (as you mentioned you were one of them) who have castle gear on them, but do not play and do not use it, they are literally screwing all the clan as those who do play, can't get the gear. In that case clan leader resets the gear and redistributes it to active players.

You should ask your clan leader about those things and most probably he'll confirm that one of those two scenarios have taken place.

Return to “Bug Reports”