[Important] Character traits reset

The latest official news and updates

[Important] Character traits reset

Post by Administration » February 4th, 2016, 6:00 am

Dear players!

Working on the game we always try to consider your wishes and suggestions. These are what make the Sphere 3 better every day. And, of course, balancing the game depends largely on your feedback.

Some of the classes’ mechanics can be changed in the course of the game development: some become stronger and some weaker especially when the mechanics or power of some of the skills changes. And we understand that for those who plays for these classes it can be either pleasant or unpleasant surprise.

In order to avoid the changes we made to affect your fighting abilities, we give a Traits reset scroll to every character. Use it to reset all your characters’ skill traits and arrange them again in an actual way. The scroll is similar to one form the shop, but this one should be used till the February 18 (23:59 PST).

To get the scroll check the presents section of the shop or \"My account\" on the web-site.

Thank you for helping us to make the world of the Sphere 3 better!

News on Website

Re: [Important] Character traits reset

Post by GameXP_14506554 » February 4th, 2016, 9:24 am

Can u tell me how to get it?Im playing using a steam account.In game when i click shop and under present there is nothing about trait reset scroll there.

Post by GameXP_14489903 » February 4th, 2016, 6:44 pm

Same here. I also cant get the scroll since i am a steam user. We will be waiting for the reply. Thanks

Post by GameXP_14506554 » February 5th, 2016, 7:01 am

no one from the admin can answer this?come on guys....most of the player are from steam... we need answer how to get it.... there is nothing in shop under present

Post by GameXP_12865908 » February 5th, 2016, 7:51 am

There were technical problems with receiving of the scroll from the presents menu of the shop. At the moment this problem was fixed, please check it again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Post by GameXP_14489903 » February 5th, 2016, 8:11 pm

Thank you so much for a very quick resolution. Good job. More power for sphere 3 :D

Return to “Official Announcements”