Positive Chritisism for game development Sphere3

Post your feedback and suggestions right here!

Positive Chritisism for game development Sphere3

Post by GameXP_14509765 » February 27th, 2016, 11:24 pm

Hi. first of all I like to thank the game development team for giving us this great game and the opportunity to comment our opinion to help and participate for further development and outcome of the game.

Unfortunately the hype since the games release has calmed a bit, which I think is normal for new games when for example new players realize that there is work involved in leveling higher level characters. So they hop on to another game only to find out that there is no difference and therefore they will never arrive to the game they really like to play.

For a mmorpg game there obviously has to be some kind of way to recover the expenses of the creation and all the work that goes into the development, maintenance and upgrades and I think the keys, enhancing stones and non permanent mounts are a good idea for that but let me suggest also some kind of Hyper Experience Stones that can be aquired from the shop for those kind of players that don't mind paying some real cash in order to level faster or for those that are to bussy at work.

Hyper Experience Stones can be activated while fighting monsters to gain triple or more exp per kill. They can be paused and reactivated but only for certain amount of time per day until they are consumed.
Make them tradable so players that can't play with real money have the chance to buy them.

A letter box for us to send items to each other would be a great improvement and one of the most important thing of keeping us players together is missing. A friend list so we can see if our friends are online. This is important if our friends belong to another clan for example.

I will add here more suggestions as i play and hope that other players will put their comments and suggestions too so for the game developers to see what we players are after and therefore I hope this thread is of any good  use.

See you guys in the game. Have fun :)

xIx

Re: Positive Chritisism for game development Sphere3

Post by GameXP_14508335 » February 29th, 2016, 10:43 am

I agree on friend list. But i must strongly disagree on anything that changes the exp rate. Want to level faster? play more, or upgrade your weapons and increase your damage => killing faster. I played mmorpg before, and after the exp booster was introduced the game was strongly based only on that exp boost... no more parties , no more teamwork just powerleveling (plvl).

Post by GameXP_14509765 » March 1st, 2016, 9:03 pm

Never thought it this way SkedFinger and in this case i am on your side. No plvl but here maybe the real reason why so many players lost interest in the game:

Loss of exp while pk. That should not and can not be.
What did you think about, i mean why did you in this case not give us a place where we can duel each other safely to test our self in player verses player?
So this would be a great improvement:

No exp loss when pk.

Post by GameXP_14482171 » March 2nd, 2016, 11:32 am

Exp loss is okay for now.

I do not support PK at this early stage of game, because that usually ends in an unfavorable situation for new players (ie. one PK level 35 kills many players level 10-25). Then, new players lose experience points, gold for repairs and teleport (very important in the beginning), and interest in playing Sphere 3.

I do agree that we need a place to duel and test our skills in player vs player without exp loss. Probably, we will see that in Olannor Battlefield team vs team.

The best and only option to duel without penalties is PvP the other faction right after you hit a new character level. Then, you don't get PK karma nor lose any exp.

I have demon faction sorcerer level 35-40 in the PvP, ready for some friendly pvp to test our skills and have fun if you are interested. :)

Post by GameXP_14510882 » March 10th, 2016, 11:48 am

I also disagree with that of fast leveling. I like this kind of games very much because of its diffulty. Longer maps, many missions, and walking a lot for level only one up. I adore this games because of this, It is what i was looking for years.

Post by GameXP_14509765 » March 13th, 2016, 8:09 am

Thank you Developing Team for fixing the problem of exp loss during pk.
We have tried it and it works. No more experience loss when pk. Cool! :D

Post by GameXP_14500198 » March 14th, 2016, 10:28 am

Hello xlx,
Did you get my private message?
Lydia (Janey)

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”