New in the game. Some things about it.

Post your feedback and suggestions right here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New in the game. Some things about it.

Post by GameXP_14510882 » March 10th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Hello there. I was wondering if the "Report bug" button inside the games is working. If somebody knows, please let me know. Until then, I will let you know about some problems (maybe not very notorious) that are intriguing me.

The first is the mana comsumption. The game is actually entertaining, but something is wrong. I saw that all the food replenish life and mana, but with no use because the mana is not working properly. The percentages are good and I agree that some skills draw (p.e.) 10% of mana, but actually (aproximately) they are only drawing half of that and i never need to use mana consumables. I want to use plenty of consumables and the principal are the mana because if I don't need them, then the game is very easy and boring.

The second (and a little one) is about the first person camera (camera type 1). I liked very much that camera, it makes me feel inmersive when I am walking inside the game. But actually the camera is in a wrong position, it needs to be a little more backward to allow the arms and other things be seen, when running and more.

The third and last (util I find some others). The possibility to walk. I love to walk in the very difficult games. That is very funny in pasive moments of the game. And (going to the same way) more limitations to the mounts (time, hunger, etcetera) in support of that walking or running functions.

I almost forgot it. That crossair is some anoying. Actually you can explain how it works in a better way (yes, you actually did it with the tips), that the skills have a colored framework that match with the colour in the crossair (Red for long distance, yellow for medium and green for short). For that the arrows are unusable and they take a valuable space in the screen. I only (and maybe someone more) need the crossair.

PD: I don't know if this is a bug. I am not recieving skill points when I level up, but every two levels.

Re: New in the game. Some things about it.

Post by GameXP_14511736 » March 21st, 2016, 7:17 pm

im new to this game too have you seen anybody on i haven't seems like its just me so far

Re: New in the game. Some things about it.

Post by GameXP_14510882 » March 24th, 2016, 10:34 am

Yes, I have seen someone in there but in the beginning zone, it is almost impossible to found anybody. Maybe in higher level we meet them.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”