Developer: NIKITA ONLINE
Release date: 2015
Currently available on: PC
Sphere 3: Enchanted World is a brand new MMORPG created for the most hardcore players. Missed the unstoppable PVP-action with non-target system? This game surely will bring you all you want! Take part in epic sieges of huge castles. Use a wide arsenal of siege engines to achieve your goal. Do not focus on the only one strategy — you have thousands ways to be victorious!
Sphere 3: Enchanted World has a strong classic fantasy storyline which currently consists of more than 1000 quests. It will take approximately 600 hours in total to make a complete journey through the story of political deceit, war atrocities and vile treachery.
- The world of total PvP: Battles and engagements between individual players, parties, clans, alliances and factions in different modes can occur on the most parts of the game map, sometimes with no exception for stating areas.
- Non-target, no compromises: Sphere 3 combat system provides total freedom of aiming, dynamically calculates the damage and allows a player to quickly pick an optimum attacking ability at a given range with its unique color telltale crosshair.
- Performance for the masses: Moderate system requirements make Sphere 3 a perfect place for mass PvP action.
- A thrilling story-driven adventure: The game’s storyline comprises more than 1000 quests moving through which a player makes up to 80% of levelling progress.
- Epic, exciting and challenging castle sieges: Conquering a castle is impossible without using an arsenal of siege weapon and demands a whole list of objectives to be completed by attacker (capture the flag points, wipe out NPC defenders, breach the gates etc.).
- It’s all about castles: Owning a castle is a headache of micromanagement, defensive upgrading and constant state of alarm which pays off in the end by an opportunity to get some of the best items available in the entirety of the game.
- Unforgiving yet fair PK (Player Kill) and Karma system: PK is not persecuted in numerous free PvP zones, while gathering bad karma points causes an offender to lose both gold and items after death.
- Well-balanced PvP team: Characters of 9 different classes with their own unique strengths and weaknesses combined in the way to functionally complement each other on the field of battle.
- Diverse PvE entertainment: Dungeons, world bosses, global cooperative missions on the enemy territory etc.
Boisterously active on the outside, paralyzed by ominous premonitions from within, good people of Olannor spend two long months in firm hold of confusion and uncertainty. Nigwan Gracewood, an heir to the King’s councilor, remained missing after fruitless search resulting in absence of even the slightest hint on the young man’s whereabouts...
And now, after two months since the day of the noble youth’s disappearance, a strange, uncanny embassy arrives to the gates of the human capital city. Elves together with demons. Who could have imagined such an alliance possible? It has been no more than two hundred years since the bloodbath on the Fields of Eternal Wrath marked the beginning of the Third Spin of Sphere. No more than two centuries since humans, elves and dwarfs along with their respective deities united as one to ban Vagrot of Thousand Faces from inhabited planes of creation. The ground itself has barely managed to absorb the rivers of blood spilled on that day, yet once again demons freely roam the land. What is more surprising is that this time they are supported by elves, the closest kin to the Ancients themselves, a folk commonly considered the most enlightened among the races of Sphere. Arcane rituals performed in the Temple of Blood Moon and blind ambition to rise above others have driven elves into corruption. Evil and treachery incarnate came by the gates of Olannor carrying a crate ridden with intricate carvings and meant as a present for king Ekhmar II. Deaf to the protests voiced by his honor guard, the king is adamant about granting the ambassadors an audience: fear is not an option for the human leader. Having the formalities skipped, demons and elves unlock the crate and extract a head. Although severely mutilated, with blood-dripping pits replacing the eyes, the face of the kingdom’s darling, Nigwan Gracewood, can be clearly recognized. It starts to speak in a voice of roaring furnace which can only belong to Vagrot of Thousand Faces. The voice promises total extinction and proclaims the war on the Alliance of Basalt and Steel uniting humans and dwarfs on the behalf of the Dark League of demons and elves. The king takes a personal pleasure at beheading the damned embassy. Heads of demons and elves are sent directly to Brionfall, a new bastion of darkness. Attached is a message with short and matter-of-factly stated promise of inevitable retribution. In a week’s span the Snake and the Crow demonic legions seize the first borderland area. As long as Sphere spins, each new turn is be marked with new challenges to face, but this time something is wrong, for never in history of creation the clouds were so dark and the Enemy so likely to prevail.
NIKITA ONLINE was founded in 1991 and became the first game company in Russia. The company developed more than 100 titles and localized more than 70 in past. Currently NIKITA ONLINE operates with more than 20 MMO and browser-based titles, including 2 social and mobile games. Today there are more than 20 million unique users registered in NIKITA ONLINE’s projects.
All the projects are presented on the popular entertainment web-portal GameXP which provides more than 12 million users with its convenient services for registration, authorization and communication.
NIKITA ONLINE has two offices with headquarters in Moscow.
For more information please head to www.nikitaonline.ru.