copy Paste the chat list

Talk about anything and everything related to Sphere 3

copy Paste the chat list

Post by GameXP_14510303 » December 20th, 2016, 4:55 am

because now Ru and Eu Server server is already in the merger, I now find it difficult to understand the Russian language, can we copy the chat list so i can translate to google, and paste the translation to chatlis in rusian language? or i can understand what people or my friend's talk .

Re: copy Paste the chat list

Post by GameXP_14520267 » December 21st, 2016, 12:57 am

I gave a similar question to developers few days ago on Russian forum. Actually I asked if it would be possible to enable copying text from chat or other sources ant pasting into auction window as there are way more items on the auction after implementation of craft system and it's quite complicated to type in all the lengthy titles each time.

Unfortunately and to my great amazement the answer was that they plan to implement more advanced filter for the auction in the future, but as they said "implementation of copying and pasting is more complicated and doubtful". Unfortunately I can't give the link to original answer from administration as it has been deleted soon after I expressed my amazement about it :)

Return to “General Discussion”