Hoooolllyyyyyy Moooolllyyy, my eyes are in pain!
I just wrote a post about a what S3 does right imo, might aswell put this here too.
Despite the good stuff, game has so many simple flaws which affect gameplay on rather annoying way.
S3 feels so unfinished that it hurts...
EDIT: might aswell elaborate on "unfinished" word:
- can't click on spells = you gotta hotkey even your most silly things like mount and food. Or you just gotta click it from your bag. Sucks.
- lack of options to customize UI. No re-size options. Can't move anything. Only one additional bar which i'm afraid won't be enough to hold all my spells.
- opening map removes your target aim. Really annoying since you gotta press tab or dubble tap W in order to get aim again. Small detail which slowly pisses you off more and more.
- when you drag an item over the other item in inventory, the first item doesn't take place of second one. You gotta move second one on empty spot to be able to place first item in the place of the second one. I ask you Nikita, what happens when your bags are full? You gotta destroy/dump items in order to reorganize bags? Not good.
- character disappears from mount if you talk to npc while mounted. You gotta re-mount to see your char again.
- no zone/area chat. How do you talk to ppl from outside of clan? This is mmo, mmos are about socializing with players from around the globe. Why we don't have zone/area chats?
Speaking of chats... the window.... ohh god the chat window Isn't it gorgeous ?
I dare any Nikita employee to join a clan and chat in it's window without getting his eyes to BLEED
DARK BLUE ?? Who picked that color?? Slap him, now!
Goodness gracious in 15mins of chatting with clan-mates my eyes are so tired that I want to exit game and take a break.
I'm not exaggerating. I really am not exaggerating. My eyes need a break. I don't want to end up wearing glasses.
Add some basic chat window functionality.
Holy damn, isn't it already a standard in industry?
Window transparency, font color... ? Nothing of that? C'mon lads, you gotta fine piece of mmo here, don't let it get ruined by such simple stuff, please !
You bothered enough to put in some extra font types. WHY ?!?!
Who ever switches fonts in an mmo?
Give us basic font and allow us to change size, color and window transparency.
That's all. /flex
( keep in mind, all of this is found in first TEN levels of game... Nikita, wake up before its too late)