Hotkeys, Dodge, and Skill Interruption Suggestion

Post your feedback and suggestions right here!

Hotkeys, Dodge, and Skill Interruption Suggestion

Post by GameXP_14496761 » December 27th, 2015, 7:19 pm

I was unable to find how to change the hotkeys for the additional action panel, they are locked on Shift + #. It would be nice to be able to remap them to F1-F8.

Either I'm missing something and can't find how to change those, or its not an option. I can find how to change the basic keys.

I'm sure there are going to be many changes made, but one of my suggestions are to allow us to change the hotkeys for the additional action panel.

Also please add an icon for the Dodge action so we can how much cool-down is left. The cool-down seems to be about 10 seconds but an icon would be great.

One more thing, skill interruption. I feel the use of skills/potions while using the default LMB skill which to me is considered the auto attack since there is not one, should not be interrupted when used. As an Assassin the skill is Cobra Fang. This to me is my auto attack, but if I use a potion or skill I have to release my LMB and redo it.

I'm not sure if this was intended, just a thought.

Thank you,

Rebeon

Re: Hotkeys, Dodge, and Skill Interruption Suggestion

Post by GameXP_14489768 » December 28th, 2015, 3:27 am

holy damn why would someone bind spell to function keys lol :) :)
No offense, but how do you press that?? :) How long your fingers are LOL :) ???

I'd actually like option be able to click stuff from action bars. I have to bind a damn mount on a key :)
Also MORE ACTION BARS god damn... :evil:
I have tonz of buff ups via potions and I'd like to use them WITHOUT having to click them from motherbeeeep INVENTORY :? :evil:

so to recap:

- more action bars would be nice
- ability to click stuff on action bars
- ability to rebind ALL keys, not just default action bar (even tough, other bars are bound exactly how I use it. But if it fits me it doesnt fit someone else, sooo... yea... )

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”