My suggestions!! :)

Post your feedback and suggestions right here!

My suggestions!! :)

Post by GameXP_14486214 » January 5th, 2016, 5:26 pm

1. Adding voice chat Adding voice chat only in groups, private or clans not public though seeing that there would be a lot of spamming going on. Sure, we can use skype but some don't use skype, some can't download skype cause of their software or other reasons. It would be soo awesome to have voice chat especially in clan chat.
to be honest, I thought the loud speaker item was for microphone when I first started, haha wished it was.

2. Buying a gift from Sphere store for a friend. My suggestion on this is.. well, hoping it would be an option in the future on the game. Where we can buy items in the Sphere store for a friend... what I mean is that every time I buy from the store & try trading those items to a friend in my clan in order for it to be in my inventory I have to bind it with my character and ONLY my character can use it.. it would also be helpful because where my clan is the area only has one castle.. and we don't own it, yet and some of my clan members can't afford to buy themselves what they need like let's say, a mount or maybe they fancy a mask and so on. It would be a hell lot easier to keep my clan up and running if that was an option.

& 3. Adding a friends list & block list. By this we can add other players to our friends list & the ones who are annoying we add them to our block list. I did come across someone who was private messaging me non stop with abuse & there was no block list at all. That would be great for that to be an option, thanks :)

Re: My suggestions!! :)

Post by GameXP_14504885 » January 6th, 2016, 3:10 pm

Sounds good but..

1. Adding voice chat
Naaa just naa, i dont want this to be the next Flame-In-Game VOIP Game, no need for VOIP In-Game.
Use Teamspeak, Raidcall, Mumble or Skype..

2. Buying a gift from Sphere store for a friend.
Absolutely yes please!

& 3. Adding a friends list & block list.
Yess! Also absolutely yes please :D

Re: My suggestions!! :)

Post by GameXP_14486214 » January 6th, 2016, 5:21 pm

The voice chat is needed plus like I said most people cant download skype I asked my clan if they have skype they all said no, but they have microphones. Besides, if there's any problem with someone using voice chat there should be a mute button or block list. :)

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”