My Suggestions

Post your feedback and suggestions right here!

My Suggestions

Post by GameXP_14464587 » December 2nd, 2015, 10:00 am

Remove the Gender Lock. I wanted to be a demon Ranger, but guess what? It's gender locked to female. Only three of the nine classes for Human are male. Not sure about the Demons.

Make the first three teleports free to use. It saves a lot of time and hassle for new players.

Give people a reason to stick with your game, beyond the log-in bonuses. I'm at level five, and I haven't felt that this game is any better then other games like Wildstar or RIFT. You need to provide a hook to keep players interested, and this game feels pretty generic to me as a new player. Sure, you might have castles, and fancy events, but it doesn't matter when people don't get to it.

Starter pack has timed stuff. Why? Give the people who get the starter pack a permanent mount, at least. Some form of a REAL "thank you" for playing the beta.

Rebindable keys. I mean ALL of them. I have a gaming mouse with two extra buttons, and I usually rebind my go-to skill to the thumb button. Unfortunately, I can't bind skills to the buttons I want (shift and M4). I've not once used the 6-0 hotkeys in ANY MMO, simply because when using WASD controls in a mouse-look game, it requires too long of a reach of your fingers. 7-0 requires you to move your entire hand. Allow us to bind skills to ANY input.

Re: My Suggestions

Post by GameXP_14463080 » December 2nd, 2015, 1:32 pm

Rest is good but i don't agree with the teleport one :lol: I mean, it's really cheap if u'll do few quests you can teleport like 50 times before u'll be broken. Til then i'm sure people will do more quests and have more stuff to sell.
:?:

Post by GameXP_14463768 » December 3rd, 2015, 6:32 am

I totally agree with the rebindable keys, I use that as well. Also the gender lock should drop.

Post by GameXP_14471387 » January 2nd, 2016, 12:50 am

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”