Gender Lock, & Character Customization - Too Limited?

Post your feedback and suggestions right here!

Gender Lock, & Character Customization - Too Limited?

Post by GameXP_14468159 » December 3rd, 2015, 2:19 pm

Hello,
More opinions.. all to better the game! ;)

Gender Lock
What's the reasoning for the Gender Lock? Right from the beginning that's a bad look on your part. Users prefer freedom and customization and you're holding users back with their personal preferences. This should most definitely be modified.. gender locking is really outdated, or used for console games. We like to have more freedom, and it's annoying to know that anyone else playing the same race/class is going to look damn near similar to you.

Character Customization
It's not too bad at all, I feel there's a nice amount of hair styles for example.. though more wouldn't hurt. One thing that feels extremely limited is the facial options. There's not a huge variety of eyes, and all of the eyebrows are locked to the eye options. Not just that.. but there's no eye color option as well? Eyes are a huge part of what makes us as a person look unique. Aside from that I feel there's not enough options of lips, and the tattoos should be able to be colored as well.

I'd suggest:
1. Add an option to choose eye color
2. Make eyebrows a separate option vs. bound with the eyes you choose
3. More options for lips
4. Add an option to choose tattoo color

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Tier

Re: Gender Lock, & Character Customization - Too Limited?

Post by GameXP_14474382 » December 6th, 2015, 12:13 pm

I agree with you! I would love to see thing like this! :D :D

Post by GameXP_14466937 » December 7th, 2015, 12:57 am

I'd love more hair options. They are all similar. Longer choices would be nice too. I'd also love to see more visual options on armor, the same looks are used too often.

The races are not so much gender locked, race locked. You can be either gender, but you cannot change race. I've seen people saying this a lot, you just have to click around to change gender. I'd prefer to be able to pick both, but it's been stated as a lore choice.

Post by GameXP_14494845 » December 24th, 2015, 12:07 pm

Yes the gender lock put me off from the beginning. I started playing with the hopes of playing a female demon necromancer, then found out I couldn't.....was not very happy

Post by GameXP_14489768 » December 24th, 2015, 1:11 pm

Gender lock is like most silly thing game can come up with.

No matter how hard I sympathize Sphere, this is just plain stupid.
Marybee said its part of plot and I really fail to see how.

I always claimed that gender lock is just sign of laziness to make models for all genders and classes.
Each armor would end up having 2 different models and that slows the developing process.
As I said, laziness...

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”