After maintance client crash! Ментансе и Клиент краш !

If you faced technical issue we will help you!

After maintance client crash! Ментансе и Клиент краш !

Post by GameXP_14475904 » December 24th, 2015, 5:49 am

Привет ! Ви сделали ментансе и после клиент краш и не могу играт.Проблем нет в мой компютер потомъ что
я играла и нет етот проблем,ну когда ви сделали ментансе клиент краш во всейо время.Извините меня за плохом руски,я от България !
When you make maintance after maintance client not stop to crash ! I make full check and same problem.Before maintance i dont have problems with the game.The reason is not my pc ! All was fine before maintance.Please do something .Yesterday i bought items from cash shop with real monney and i cant use them becouse client crash and not stop.Thank you !
Спасибо !

Re: After maintance client crash! Ментансе и Клиент краш !

Post by GameXP_14489768 » December 24th, 2015, 1:00 pm

when reporting such issues it's always good to post your PC specs and probably some error message which eventually pop up.

Also describe if you did something specific before crash occurred as some errors can be triggered with certain stuff.

Saying "i got error pls fix it asap" won't get you far.
Also, try describing your problem to .
That's where your problem usually gets re-directed anyway.

Post by GameXP_14475904 » December 25th, 2015, 9:35 am

I dont see error ! Just when i start the game client crash.My pc is fine becouse i play Black Desert of my pc.Everybody have this problem not only me.This is after maintance ! Before client no crash and i dont have any problems with the game.I think 2 maps are buged becouse my char is human and is stuck in 3 town.I try to play with my sorc in the desert and there no have crash. The problem is not in my pc ! The problem is in you ! You make something wrong when you make maintance and more peoples like me cant play now ! You just fix the launcher and maps pls !
Thank you !

Post by GameXP_14471387 » December 27th, 2015, 2:23 am

Yeah they don't care man. This game has some good pvp aspects, but it was created by complete ametures who just want you to buy their cash shop garbage. Seriously if you aren't in one of the two clans that owns castles already in this game, just give up. It isn't worth it!

Return to “Technical issues”