The new clan features are finally here! Sphere 3 players may now level up their clan and enjoy special bonuses.
Each clan starts at level 1. There are several ways to upgrade your clan up to level 13:
1) Experience tax. In order to level up the clan characters may contribute a share of the experience they gain by destroying monsters and completing quests. Note that the combat log shows how much experience goes to the clan and how much goes to the character.
2) Book of the Forgotten may give your clan between 250 000 and 1 000 000 experience points. Such books can be obtained from level 40-50 world bosses and level 45-50 dungeon bosses.
3) Wisdom of the Forgotten can be produced by level 40 craftsmen regardless of their profession (note that every profession requires a separate formula). You may obtain formulas by killing world bosses and dungeon bosses level 40 and up. Wisdom of the Forgotten gives your clan 300 000 experience points.
4) Tablet of the Forgotten can be purchased in the game store and gives your clan 1 000 000 experience points.
5) Gold exchange. Any clan member may voluntarily contribute gold from their personal inventory to give clan experience at 1 to 1 exchange rate. A clan may receive up to 50 000 000 experience points per day in this manner.
The clan’s main page displays its current level and the amount of experience required to reach the next one.
Clan level and total clan experience information is updated once every 30 seconds.
Clan tax contribution can be set by the clan leader individually for each character using the special “Tax” tab in the clan window. Every player’s contribution is also displayed here.
Clan tax can be assigned to all clan members with the exception of recruits. Clan tax cannot exceed 50%. If a character has reached maximum level, they may still contribute up to 50% of their personal experience despite not having to accumulate experience anymore.
If a character leaves the clan or is expelled by an officer, the experience they contributed still counts towards the clan level.
Once the clan reaches maximum level, the experience contributed by characters no longer counts towards clan progress regardless of clan tax.
Clan treasury is a vault where clan members may pool their items, resources, gold, etc. In order to qualify for a clan treasury your clan needs to include no less than 10 characters of level 15 and up.
Each tab has 60 storage slots. You may obtain up to 5 such tabs:
[\*]Tab 1 becomes available as long as the clan includes no less than 10 characters of level 15 and up.
[\*]Tab 2 becomes available at clan level 3 and costs 1 000 000 gold
[\*]Tab 3 becomes available at clan level 5 and costs 2 500 000 gold
[\*]Tab 4 becomes available at clan level 8 and costs 5 000 000 gold
[\*]Tab 5 becomes available at clan level 11 and costs 10 000 000 gold
The “Log” tab contains detailed information about clan treasury transactions, showing which player deposited or withdrew an item as well as displaying the exact time it happened.
The “Management” tab allows the clan leader to decide which players may deposit items and gold and which players may withdraw them.
Permissions may only be set by the clan leader and the acting officers. The clan leader may set permissions for all players except themself. A clan officer may set permissions for recruits and privates, but not for other officers. Clan leader permissions cannot be changed.
Needless to say, clan treasury is not the only perk that becomes available as your clan advances in rank. Future updates will include plenty of other benefits that will become available to players at various clan levels.