Many of the players prefer to conquer the game world in a good company. For those players we present the clan system described in the guide below.
Create a clan
Clan creation is available to any character above level 10. To do that, go to the clan manager that can be found in any big city.
Press interaction button [F] and select the line «Create a clan». Creation of the clan will cost you 10 000 golden coins and you should have that entire sum in your bag.
After your clan is created, you can reach Clan navigation menu (N). Use it to manage your clan.
Invite to clan
There are multiple ways to invite player to your clan:
1. Through the interaction menu. Right click at the character’s icon and select «Invite to clan».
2. Through clan navigation menu. Find «Invite» button at the bottom of the clan window. Type the name of the character you want to invite in the window that will appear.
At the first page you can make a short note describing your clan and leave a message to all your clan mates.
In the Roster tab you can change your players rank or expel them from the guild.
List of ranks:
- Recruit — no special privileges.
- Private — can invite other people to the clan.
- Officer — can invite and expel players from the clan. Can reassign clan mates’ ranks.
- Leader — can invite and expel players from the clan. Can reassign clan mates’ ranks. Can disband the clan or pass the leadership to the other player of the same clan.
In the «Castles» tab you can find information about the castles:
— Name of the controlling clan
— Time of the siege
— Enchantment state
Enchantment state — is a state of magical shield that prevents the castle from being captured. If your clan is controlling the castle, «Teleport» button in this menu will be active and by pressing it you will be able to go directly to your clan’s castle.
In the «Journal» tab you will see a log of all that happened to the clan: people invited and expelled, ranks reassigned and so on.
Friends/Enemies tab allows you to declare wars and create alliances with other clans. Your characters won’t get carma when they kill the members of the hostile clan, and your alliance can help you on castle sieges.
Players may level up their clan and enjoy special bonuses. Each clan starts at level 1. There are several ways to upgrade your clan up to level 13:
1) Experience tax. In order to level up the clan characters may contribute a share of the experience they gain by destroying monsters and completing quests. Note that the combat log shows how much experience goes to the clan and how much goes to the character.
2) Book of the Forgotten may give your clan between 250 000 and 1 000 000 experience points. Such books can be obtained from level 40-50 world bosses and level 45-50 dungeon bosses.
3) Wisdom of the Forgotten can be produced by level 40 craftsmen regardless of their profession (note that every profession requires a separate formula). You may obtain formulas by killing world bosses and dungeon bosses level 40 and up. Wisdom of the Forgotten gives your clan 300 000 experience points.
4) Tablet of the Forgotten can be purchased in the game store and gives your clan 1 000 000 experience points.
5) Gold exchange. Any clan member may voluntarily contribute gold from their personal inventory to give clan experience at 1 to 1 exchange rate. A clan may receive up to 50 000 000 experience points per day in this manner.
The clan’s main page displays its current level and the amount of experience required to reach the next one.
Clan tax contribution can be set by the clan leader individually for each character using the special «Tax» tab in the clan window. Every player’s contribution is also displayed here.
Clan tax can be assigned to all clan members with the exception of recruits. Clan tax cannot exceed 50%. If a character has reached maximum level, they may still contribute up to 50% of their personal experience despite not having to accumulate experience anymore.
If a character leaves the clan or is expelled by an officer, the experience they contributed still counts towards the clan level.
Once the clan reaches maximum level, the experience contributed by characters no longer counts towards clan progress regardless of clan tax.
Clan treasury is a vault where clan members may pool their items, resources, gold, etc. In order to qualify for a clan treasury your clan needs to include no less than 10 characters of level 15 and up.
Each tab has 60 storage slots. You may obtain up to 5 such tabs:
- Tab 1 becomes available as long as the clan includes no less than 10 characters of level 15 and up.
- Tab 2 becomes available at clan level 3 and costs 1 000 000 gold
- Tab 3 becomes available at clan level 5 and costs 2 500 000 gold
- Tab 4 becomes available at clan level 8 and costs 5 000 000 gold
- Tab 5 becomes available at clan level 11 and costs 10 000 000 gold
The «Log» tab contains detailed information about clan treasury transactions, showing which player deposited or withdrew an item as well as displaying the exact time it happened.
The «Management» tab allows the clan leader to decide which players may deposit items and gold and which players may withdraw them.
Permissions may only be set by the clan leader and the acting officers. The clan leader may set permissions for all players except themself. A clan officer may set permissions for recruits and privates, but not for other officers. Clan leader permissions cannot be changed.
As your clan develops, its members get access to extra features such as clan skills. Clan skills become available as the clan levels up. You will be able to pick one skill out of three at levels 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13. An extra clan treasury tab becomes available at levels 1, 3, 5, 8 and 11.
Clan skills can only be used by the clan leader and officers unless the description specifies otherwise.Please note that they will not work in the following territories: Olannor battlefield, challenge arena and various dungeons. Most clan skills can be used during castle sieges, although some are an exception to this rule.
Only clan leader can choose the skills to be learned.
The key advantage of clan membership is an ability to take part in the castle siege. More information about the event you can get from the corresponding guides.