Sphere 3: Rage of the Devastator is coming!Dear friends!
Today is a great day! We’re happy to announce the arrival of a new global update — Sphere 3: Rage of the Devastator. Forget everything you knew — it’s time to see Sphere 3 in a new light!
What will the new update bring?
- Sphere 3 keeps up with the times, so the game’s graphics has been changed drastically. The appearance of all in-game locations has been updated. It is still the Enchanted World you know, but it looks perfect!
- Combat system has been rebalanced. If some character has been killing you over and over again, now is the time for revenge!
- We added a weapon speed mechanic to Sphere 3. Each weapon type (swords, axes, daggers, etc.) has its own attack speed now. Choose the right weapon for your character to unlock its full potential!
- More global changes are coming to the equipment system — including new enchanting and socketing mechanics, affixes and upgrades. Additionally, new stats were added to player characters to make their development more flexible.
- A passage to Emerald Valley has opened in the south of Forgotten Lands — this mysterious place will put you in touch with beliefs and traditions of ancient civilizations.
- There are plenty of new adventures to be found in Emerald Valley, including forays to the camps of the enemy faction.
- Maximum character level has been increased 60. Prepare for new enemies and new challenges, fight the mighty Tlaloc the Devastator and vanquish the followers of the Dead God.
- The magnificent castle of Shiai Toc graces Emerald Valley. The heroes who decide to conquer it will face fierce resistance, but the reward is worth the effort!
Would you like to know more? We’re going to reveal the details about the largest update in the history of Sphere 3 over the next few days.
But there’s more! For the first time in the history of Sphere 3 there will be an open beta test for the new update! Visit the public test server and be the first to explore the new world, pursue new opportunities and share your feedback! We will announce the start date for the open beta test soon.
Follow the news on the official Sphere 3 site — things are going to get even more interesting!