Server merge: Come and play together!
We merged our servers today to make the game even more exciting and the sieges and confrontations much more impactful! Starting today, the players from Immertel and Almaert servers will play together and find many new allies and adversaries.
The Immertel and Almaert servers have been merged into a single «Almaert» server.
- The items previously stored in your account’s bank on the Immertel server have been delivered to your magic chest.
- The items put up for sale at the auction house during the merge will be returned to sellers.
- Note that only the characters from the Almaert server will be available to you after the merge. To recover your characters from the Immertel server, delete the unwanted characters from Almaert and use this tool to bring back the characters from Immertel. This service will be available to all players until November, 12 and is NOT exclusive to the GameXP Club members.
- In case there is a conflict between two existing character names, the characters from Almaert have priority. They will keep their original names while the characters from Immertel will have _002 added to their name as the suffix. You will be able to change this name using a name change scroll delivered to your magic chest.
- The control of keeps will be retained by the clans from Almaert. All castle equipment belonging to the clans from Immertel has been revoked.
- In case there is a conflict between two existing clan names, the clans from Almaert have priority. They will keep their original names while the clans from Immertel will have _002 added to their clan name as the suffix.
If you find any problem or bug after server merge, please contact our support.
We wish you many triumphant conquests on the newly merged server!